Core Practice Areas
Legal services that we offer include:
Property & Real Estate Law
Our team has vast experience in advising and acting for clients on various property related matters. We assist in negotiations and drafting of documentation, including:
- Sale and Purchase Agreements for the acquisition and disposal of residential properties, commercial shop lots, office units, industrial factories and lands
- Leases and Tenancies
- Perfection of Transfer and Charge
- Transfer by way of love and affection or Deed of Gift
- Discharge of Charge /Deed of Receipt and Reassignment
- Strata title related issues
- Real Property Gains Tax and Stamp Duty related issues
- Any other legal documents related to Property and Real Estate
Banking & Finance
We advise banks/financial institutions and borrowers on a broad range of secured and unsecured credit facilities which includes both conventional and Islamic financing arrangements. We have a wealth of experience in offering legal services in all types of loan documentation such as housing loan agreements, commercial loan agreements and refinancing loan agreements. We work with most major banks in Malaysia.
Industrial Relations and Employment
We provide advice to a wide range of clients in various employment related matters including but not limited to drafting of employment related agreements, advising on unfair termination, constructive dismissal, wrongful dismissal, sexual harassment, reorganisation and retrenchment exercise, and settlement of disputes between management and union/employees.
Corporate and Commercial
We provide legal advice in the various aspects of corporate and commercial law. The range of services we provide includes:
- Due Diligence exercises
- Drafting of all types of agreements such as Joint Venture Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Franchise & Licensing Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, Share Sale Agreements, General Business Agreements, Sale of Business Agreements etc.
Our team of lawyers handle a broad range of litigation matters covering both civil and criminal.
Our portfolio of work includes debt recovery, civil disputes, corporate & commercial matters, contractual disputes, banking and finance litigation, bankruptcy & insolvency disputes, defamation & fraud, construction law, consumer protection, property/land related disputes, proceedings for possession of property/land and disputes relating to probate and administration of estates.
We advise on the following family law related matters:
- Divorce Proceedings (Contested & Uncontested)
- Maintenance for Spouse & Children
- Child Support and Custody
- Division/Distribution of Matrimonial Property and Asset
- Settlement Agreements
Wills, Probate & Distribution of Estate
We assist our clients and their loved ones in all matters related to the administration of estates, including:
- Will writing
- Application for Grants of Probate/ Letters of Administration from High Court
- Providing assistance in obtaining Small Estate Distribution Order
- Facilitating the distribution of assets to beneficiaries
- Handling of wills, probate and estate disputes
Our team advise and provide services for registration trademarks. We handle applications, filing and prosecution in respect of trademarks for client. We also act for clients in trademark infringement and passing-off claims.
Key Contact Person:
Teoh Cheng Tun